Phantom Executive Screens are a really adaptable product, fitting most standard and oversized spaces up to 8 metres wide and 5 metres high, and are easily operated by the touch of a button.
Ideal for commercial, hospitality and residential construction or renovation projects, the Executive Screen covers all large application types, including:
- Balconies, pergolas, verandas and outdoor entertaining areas.
- Alfresco dining and courtyard areas
- Garages and oversized doors & windows
- Executive Screens can be integrated into every type of architectural style including wood, metal, brick, stucco, natural stone and concrete.
Boasting sleek style and practical function, Phantom Executive Screens offer complete ventilation, shade and protection from the sun, and a barrier from insects.
Screens are powder coated to fit in seamlessly with your existing decor. There when you need them; then a flick of a remote and they are out of sight.
Features & Benefits
- Can be retrofitted to existing homes and buildings.
- Provides the functionality of a conventional screen, but disappears when not needed.
- Increases access to natural ventilation and daylight.
- Provides heat reduction and glare from direct sunlight and solar reflective structures.
- Reduces energy usage.
- Extends the life of interior / exterior furnishings by reducing UV related fading.
- Allows for complete building integration with components that can be recessed into columns / posts and ceiling cavities.
- All Phantom Executive Screens are powder coated using the Dulux and Interpon colour range. Anodising is also available.
- Offers a range of mesh choices for insect control, solar shading and privacy.
- Backed by Phantom’s Limited Lifetime Warranty.